We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
Any alterations we make will come into effect on the date that they are posted on this website.
We urge you to visit this page from time to time to make sure you are aware of any amendments we may have made.
By navigating Castle Garth Guinea Pig Hotel's website it is understood that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions, whether an order is placed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
When placing an order with Castle Garth Guinea Pig Hotel you are agreeing to buy the products contained within that order.
We reserve the right to accept or decline that order, for whatever reason, even if payment has been processed, in which case, payment will be refunded in full and processed within 30 days.
Acceptance of an order is at our sole discretion and will only exist once your order has been processed and dispatched.
Orders will be dispatched within 3 working days.
The prices payable for the goods you order is set out on our website when you place your order.
We reserve the right to alter any/all product prices at any time and without prior notice.
We now use PayPal to process all online transactions in a secure environment by debit, credit card or PayPal account.
For information about the measures that PayPal uses to protect your security, please refer to their website - www.paypal.com
We will make every effort to have the products you have purchased delivered within the expected timetable, however, delays are sometimes inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
All international shipments are subject to customs checks, please allow extra time for orders to arrive. You will be responsible for any and all customs fees.
We will not be held liable for any lost or delayed deliveries or for any damage caused to products due to third-party deliveries (Royal Mail, Courier, etc) beyond our reasonable control.
If you encounter any problems with lost parcels, delayed or damaged products upon delivery, please contact us immediately by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order.
This cancellation right ends 7 working days after the day on which you receive your order.
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately by e-mail: email@example.com
Full refunds will be processed within 30 days of Castle Garth Guinea Pig Hotel receiving cancelled items.
If you need to return items they must be returned in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition as you received them.
You must get a Proof of Posting Certificate from the Post Office.
We will not accept responsibility for returns lost or damaged in the post.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of Castle Garth Guinea Pig Hotel receiving returned items.
If, for any reason, you need to return an item, please contact us immediately by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that whilst all products have been produced to the highest possible standard, with quality materials, in a smoke free environment, the items for sale on this website are for decoration only and are not to be used as toys as they contain small parts.
All copyright, trademarks and intellectual property rights - including, but without limitation, pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text and any other materials - stay in our ownership or in our licensers.
Privacy & Cookies
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security as our customer. In particular, we want you to know we never sell your information.
Please be assured we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with all relevant statutory laws.
We only collect, keep, use information about you for genuine business purposes and to give you great personal service at the location of Castle Garth Guinea Pig Hotel.
This includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and your pet/s details.
Below are a few reasons why we use your personal details:
1. If you contact us with an enquiry either by telephone, text, or email
2. To enable us to send you booking forms and further discuss with you what your pet/s require/s when they come to stay at Castle Garth Guinea Pig Hotel
3. To enable us to process any online order that you place on our website and arrange for its delivery
4. To enable us to issue an invoice pesonal to you
5. When you enter any of our competitions
6. When you engage with us on any social media platform
7. For crime or fraud prevention purposes
You have the right to verify, amend, delete any of the information that we hold about you. Although, the right to complete erasure is not an absolute right.
We will never show your personal information to any third-party other than for the sole purpose of delivering your online order or delivering your pet/s home to you if this service is requested.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it remains necessary. For tax purposes, this is for a minimum of 7 years.
Credit/Debit card details are collected by selected payment service providers. No financial details are held by Castle Garth Guinea Pig Hotel.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal information, please contact me (Donna) by email: email@example.com
Cookies are very small text files that websites install on visitors' devices - such as to enable shops to order, process and deliver goods you add to your shopping basket and/or to collect statistical information. Cookies cannot harm your device at all, and they can make the internet incredibly easy to use, but obviously it's only fair that it should be up to you - our visitor - to decide whether you want to accept these cookies or not. All internet browsers, such as Google Chrome, have an optional setting to disallow these cookies, but it was felt by legislators that web users should have a greater understanding about cookies and what they do. Hence, why the EU Cookies Law (officially known as the e-Privacy Directive) was passed in Europe in 2011 but only came into force in the UK on 26.05.2012. There are 4 categories of cookie.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies - This website sets Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential in order for you - our visitor - to move around this particular website and use its features. Without these cookies our shopping basket service may not function properly as a result.
2. Performance Cookies - This website sets Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how - you - our visitor uses our website. These cookies don't collect information that identifies - you - our visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. The information is only used to improve how this particular website works.
3. Functionality Cookies - This website sets Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow this particular website to remember choices you - our visitor - make with regard our more personal features, such as commenting on our blog.
4. Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies - This website does not set Targeting Cookies.
To find out more about cookies, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
Last update - July 2019